£60.00 — or subscribe and save 10%
Organic superfood blend with probiotics, natural digestive aids and key vitamins and minerals.
- 7 Organic Fruits & Greens
- 10 billion live cultures per serving
- 100% RDA of Vitamins D3 & B12
- High Fibre blend of Rice Bran & Flaxseed
- Nootropic compounds including 5-HTP, Guarana & Ginseng
- Ginger, Liquorice & Aloe Vera for Digestive support
- Get 10% off
- Customise each order
- Cancel anytime
- Free UK delivery
How Probiotic Superfoods Can Help You
Your gut is amazing. Responsible for a host of vitally important functions including the breakdown of food and the regulation of the immune system, it’s home to trillions of micro-organisms. But much like a rainforest, this diverse and incredibly complex ecosystem can easily be thrown out of balance.
The good news is that through smart dietary choices and targeted supplementation, it is possible to alter the makeup of your microbiome and create a healthy environment for ‘good’ bacteria to thrive.
Our probiotic strains have been carefully chosen not only for their digestion-boosting and gut-calming properties but also for their ability to support the optimum functioning of the immune system. With 10 billion live cultures per serving, Probiotic Superfoods seeks to re-establish the equilibrium of your microbiome and bring order to your digestive ecosystem.
Packed full of nutrients to start your day
Our probiotic superfoods blend features a core of 7 organic fruits and vegetables to ensure that your day gets off to the best possible start. These nutrient-dense superfoods have specifically been chosen for their wide-ranging health benefits including their positive effects on digestive function.
- Maca Root
How to use
Incorporate into your daily routine
Designed to be taken daily, Probiotic Superfoods is a great alternative to a glass of fruit juice in the morning or a seamless addition to a protein shake or smoothie. Due to the energising and uplifting effects, we recommend consuming with the first meal of the day.
- Super Shot. Add one scoop (10g) to 250ml of chilled water and mix well.
- Super Shake. Add one scoop (10g) to a shaker with a serving of unflavoured whey protein and 300ml of liquid (water, coconut water, nut milk) and mix well.
- Super Smoothie. Add one scoop (10g) to a blender with 1 banana, a scoop of unflavoured whey protein, a handful of raw spinach, 2 teaspoons of almond butter, a handful of frozen berries and 400ml of liquid (water, coconut water, nut milk) and blend until smooth.
How to use:
- Add 1 flat scoop (10g) to 250ml of chilled water and mix well.
- Take 1-3 servings daily. Do not exceed recommended dose.
What is the best time to take Probiotic Superfoods?
Probiotic Superfoods can be taken at any time of the day, but due to the energising and mood-boosting properties, we recommend taking with breakfast for optimum results.
Do I need to keep it refrigerated?
No. Our cultures are stable at room temperature so no need for refrigeration.
Is Probiotic Superfoods Low FODMAP?
Yes. Our unique formulation was specifically designed to be suitable for those following low FODMAP diets.
Is Probiotic Superfoods Suitable for Vegans?
Can I take more than 1 serving per day?
For most people, 1 serving per day is enough to deliver powerful health benefits. Some may benefit from increasing this to 2-3 servings per day, however, due to the potency of our formula we do not recommend exceeding 3 servings per day.
Can I take Probiotic Superfoods if I’m Pregnant, Breastfeeding or taking medication?
We recommend talking to your healthcare practitioner before taking Probiotic Superfoods (or any other supplement) if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, or taking medication.
Subscribe & Save
Join the Trivas Subscription club and enjoy FREE UK delivery, an exclusive discount on every order… AND never run out of your favourite supplements again!
How it works:
Simply choose the subscribe and save option when adding your products to the cart. Select the quantities you would like together with the frequency you would like to receive your products (e.g. every 2 weeks) and click subscribe!