Advanced Digestive Complex
£40.00 — or subscribe and save 10%
Digestive enzyme complex with Betaine HCL, Pepsin, Apple Cider Vinegar and Ginger. To stimulate digestion, reduce reflux and bloating, and promote the proper assimilation of key nutrients.
- Targeted support for sufferers of gas, bloating and acid reflux.
- Betaine HCL & Apple Cider Vinegar to support healthy stomach acid levels
- Pepsin for the optimal breakdown of protein.
- Ginger Root to accelerate gastric emptying and reduce reflux.
- Broad-spectrum enzyme blend for the complete digestion and absorption of key nutrients.
- Gluten-free. Dairy-Free.
How Our Advanced Digestive Complex Can Help You
Sluggish or incomplete digestion is one of the leading causes of gas, bloating and acid reflux. Simply put, the longer food sits in your stomach after eating, the greater chance you have of developing these unpleasant symptoms. For many, reducing portion size and avoiding large fatty meals can help, but for some the problem persists despite a healthy diet.
Our Advanced Digestive Complex has been created with a single goal in mind: to speed up your digestion and alleviate indigestion symptoms before they have a chance to take hold. Taken shortly before a meal, our advanced formula primes your stomach for action, re-establishing optimum acidity levels and stimulating the release of key gastric juices. Once you’ve eaten, our potent enzyme blend gets to work, breaking down key nutrients to optimize absorption and ensure that your body makes the most of the fuel its been given.
Fixing the Problem at The Root
Conventional medicine seeks to mask the symptoms of heartburn and indigestion by suppressing acid. Whether it’s antacids to neutralise stomach acid or proton pump inhibitors to stop acid production altogether, the end result is the same.
The problem is that although these medications might relieve symptoms temporarily, the underlying issues remain, and far from improving digestion, the suppression of acid makes things worse.
Our Advanced Digestive Complex utilises natural ingredients to address the root cause of the problem, gently stimulating your digestion and assisting in the breakdown and absorption of key nutrients.
- Betaine HCL: a supplemental source of Hydrochloric acid (stomach acid). Healthy stomach acid levels are vital for the complete digestion of proteins and carbohydrates.
- Pepsin: a powerful enzyme that digests protein. Particularly useful for individuals with high protein diets.
- Apple cider vinegar: Naturally acidic and antimicrobial, ACV is widely used as a powerful digestive aid.
- Ginger Root: Used for centuries to help with digestion, ginger improves gastric motility, is carminative (reduces flatulence), and has been shown in numerous studies to be a powerful antiemetic (reduces nausea).
- Digestive Enzymes: A complete blend of 7 key enzymes designed to break down proteins, fats and carbohydrates.
How to use
Timed Dosage for Targeted Results
While conventional remedies are taken once symptoms develop, our Advanced Digestive Complex is a preventative measure designed to stop heartburn and indigestion from taking hold. Best taken 5-10 minutes before each main meal, our advanced formula primes your stomach for action and stimulates the release of key digestive compounds.
Directions for use:Take 1-2 capsules, 5-10 minutes before each main meal with a glass of water or as directed by a healthcare practitioner. Do not exceed more than 6 capsules per day.
Active Ingredients:Betaine Hydrochloride, Apple Cider Vinegar Powder, Ginger Root Extract 20:1, Pepsin, Lipase, Papain, Maltase, Lactase, Protease, Cellulase, Bromelain.
Other ingredients:Microcrystalline Cellulose, Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose), Rice Extract Blend, Rice Concentrate.
|30 servings per container|
|Serving size||2 capsules|
|Ingredient||Per dose (2 capsules)|
|Apple Cider Vinegar||500mg|
|Ginger Root Extract||23:1|
|Equivalent to mg||1200mg|
Subscribe & Save
Join the Trivas Subscription club and enjoy FREE UK delivery, an exclusive discount on every order… AND never run out of your favourite supplements again!
How it works:
Simply choose the subscribe and save option when adding your products to the cart. Select the quantities you would like together with the frequency you would like to receive your products (e.g. every 2 weeks) and click subscribe!